Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Vegan BBQ

The great starting gun to the BBQ season has been officially fired this past weekend.

Memorial Day signals the start of summer and along with that comes the sweet, sweet smell of hickory smoke.

Now most people confuse grilling with BBQ'ing and that is their choice if they wish to go through life not understanding the difference between heating something up on a grill and making a piece of art in a smoker.

I have been pondering, thinking, stewing, brainstorming, thinking outside the box, driving myself crazy with the thoughts of  BBQ.  Yes I will admit it, I was one of those guys - a BBQ guy and a damn good at that.

 (still I would think, to me it would be similar to riding a bike - you never forget)

So the above mentioned thinking sessions have been regarding the fact that I think I can develop a plant based BBQ menu that no one will know the difference.

Yes, it's a tall task.  It's a huge task.

But I think I can do it.  Now all I have to do is practice, practice and practice.

Stay tuned bat friends  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment