Wednesday, May 21, 2014

$3 Dollars on Pump 2

It amazes me the amount of people in line at drive thrus.

I have truthfully been in line behind a person at a gas station and they tell the cashier, "Three dollars on Pump Two".  They walk out, put the splash of less than a gallon of gas into their tank - drive out of the parking lot and immediately turn into the fast food place next door.

Then to top it off (I am pretty sure their tank hasn't been in awhile - insert drums and cymbals here) they get into the drive thru line that is ten deep???

First off, the distance to walk from the gas station was literally twenty-five feet.

Secondly, as par the course, the parking lot of the fast food joint was pretty barren - everybody is in the drive-thru.

Third and most importantly to this discussion at hand - they just put three dollars into their tank.

One is to believe that there is some nutritional value to stem from the fast food?

Now maybe this person enjoyed going gas station to gas station and throwing three dollars down at a time.  Maybe they are a self made millionaire - I truly don't know.

Yet if I was to lay down a three dollar bet on GottaGetFastFoodNow at the horse track - I am pretty sure I would come out at least even...


No comments:

Post a Comment